Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sitting in my office looking out at my Xb and thought to myself ''Man my tires look skinny", so i got up went out and looked and sure enough my Toyota dealer put 215/35/19 tires on my 19'' TRD wheels.... Not the 235/35/19 they advertised... So I called up Elmore Toyota in Westminster and talked to the guy who I bought the Xb from and told him whats up, he said he had to call me back and 5 minutes later he did... Told me they are ordering me new tires and to bring in my car next week for the new ones... Now Thats cool, too bad they didnt get it right the first time , but they are going to fix it with out an argument... and I dont know if this matters but they are putting on the Falken FK 452's, but advertise Toyo proxie 4's...

Are the Falkens just as good or visa versa...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Elmore Toyota is now telling me I cant get the TOYO tires which was advertised... I have to get the Falkens... Due to the TOYO's cost to much.... hahahaha... Funny they charged me $2150 for the TRD wheel package and never mentioned substituding the tires...I mean If each wheel was, lets go n the high side of $250 ea. , Thats $1000....They have plenty of room to get me the TOYO's at their cost and still make money off it... I just want the proxes 4's..... Still not over.....

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Eric said:
For the money, I'd probably go w/ Falken 452s - not sure what the difference is between 432 & 452, or if that was a typo - click here for reviews, but since they're included in the price, I'd fight for the Toyo Proxes 4s - click here for reviews
THANKS,,... And yes it was a typo... 452's

·
Registered
266 Posts
I've got 225/40-18 falken fk-452 tires on my aftermarket rims and I have not had any issues. I've put about 10,000 miles on them now and am still gripping pavement like a champ. I'll vouch for them.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I got the Toyo Proxes 4's today :D. I take back the XB on Tuesday for thr TRD CAI..... :D The mod bug strikes again...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.