Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, just trying to get some feedback on LED Underglow. I found a set on EBay for $189 with free shipping and I like it but I don't know if it is considered "ricey" now. Just wanna gather some feelings about it and some opinions. Also where do you mount the front piece if you're lowered? I scrape my plastic everywhere and I don't want to destroy the tube. Thanks again Scott.

·
Registered
266 Posts
HKS SSQV !!! Loud, very loud :D

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Hey everyone, just trying to get some feedback on LED Underglow. I found a set on EBay for $189 with free shipping and I like it but I don't know if it is considered "ricey" now. Just wanna gather some feelings about it and some opinions. Also where do you mount the front piece if you're lowered? I scrape my plastic everywhere and I don't want to destroy the tube. Thanks again Scott.
I know out here in Melbourne its a **** no.... i guess that would be with allot of other places around the world.... but hey its your car if you want to do it then do it...

·
Registered
44 Posts

I was looking for some newer pics, but this was the best I could find of my Neon. Once this car gets sold the lights will go on my wife's xB. As long as everything is hidden and no wires are just hanging down then it will look very good.

Here is a link for the Lighting Laws by state for you to read.
State Lighting Laws Online...
Within that topic there is a link to search by state and find the lighting laws.

I say put them on and enjoy them, but don't be stupid with them like letting them flash while in motion or trying to draw more attention to yourself on purpose besides just having them on constant while driving.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i just put a home made kit on mine its blue have a picture of it on the last page or so of how your Xb sits now thread i like it but its your car you should do what you want to do what makes you happy and enjoy building a car you want dont build something you think other people like thats my 2 cents

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Like I want to get them and put them on but I don't know where to mount the front one, I scrape out of every driveway and I don't want to destroy them. Also I'd prefer not to cut into the splash guard.

·
Registered
88 Posts
what kind of suspension drop do you have ? I was running the DF210 springs and never scraped on anything if i hit a dip in the highway my wheels would come up and hit my inner fenderwell but thats about it never scraped

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.