Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few updates. Reupholstered the rear hatch pieces, and have the headliner pulled out ready to reupholster today! Its going to be done in urban camo, I know I was saying black but due to the huge size of the headliner the type of fabric at a fabric store is limited. They had black but it wasn't a type of material that would of worked and everything else was to small and would of required a seam somewhere on the headliner. I did not want a seam! So its going to be camo!
Hatch:

And the car taken apart for the headliner!

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I'll be curious to see it this Sat in Atlanta!
It will be interesting.

· Registered
339 Posts
So tell us how hard was the headliner to get out? DIY :yes: :clapping:

· Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh and to reply to box mafia.....
It was fairly simple getting the thing out of there. Take off the a,b,and c pillars. Then remove the weather striping from around the doors. Then remove the lights and oh **** handles then the visors and finally the small plugs holding it up. The only thing to watch for is all the wiring for the airbags and the lights are taped to the top of the headliner so if you start yanking the headliner out and it wont budge it is because of that. other than that it was simple. Really big but simple!

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
That's what I figured.
I've always been told that Scions are the "worlds easiest cars to take apart" . . .

So far, that looks to be true for xB2s.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.