Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i finally got the babe sitting on coilovers now, and pretty much decided on these Varrstoen es7's 18x9.5. only thing im not 100% on is to get them with 35 or 22 offset. i dont wanna rub i know the rear will be perfectly fine but not sure about the front. also will be on a little tire stretch if that helps. what you guys think?

Attachments

·
Registered
164 Posts
It looks so strange dropped without wheels on it. I don't know much about wheel sizes but I don't think aesthetically it would make a difference unless you get deep wheels.

Does stretching the wheels do any more damage to them or make them wear un-evenly? I've never really like the style of it and thought it can't possibly be good for performance or wear.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With the 22 offset you will almost definitely rub on bumps and dips, it's just too far out with the 9.5" width. Probably be best to stick with the 35 offset unless you want to roll and/or pull the fenders.
see thats why i ask you guys the ones who know more than me. ill go 35 then and if i want i can always run spacers. thanks for the feedback

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.