Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
xtylerx said:
Wow, those are out of control. Sucks you have to wait 2 months to put them on.
I have to wait 2 months just to GET them. at that point it will be mid january, and I do not want to have these on in the snow, soooooo its another 4 or 5 months before I can put them on the car! Im gonna go crazy just looking at them all winter haha

G

·
Phobic said:
xtylerx said:
Wow, those are out of control. Sucks you have to wait 2 months to put them on.
I have to wait 2 months just to GET them. at that point it will be mid january, and I do not want to have these on in the snow, soooooo its another 4 or 5 months before I can put them on the car! Im gonna go crazy just looking at them all winter haha
Aww 4 or 5 months?! I cant wait to see those on, they look great. You had the custom painted orange scion logo to didnt you?

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wave Rider said:
Aww 4 or 5 months?! I cant wait to see those on, they look great. You had the custom painted orange scion logo to didnt you?

yeah, I have since also painted 2 other scion badges and my xB badge in the same fashion and I was going to do that with my hubcaps, but I just never found the time.

here is the first badge I did:

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the ones I'm picking up are 18x7.5, coulda got 18x8, we'll see how it looks when I get them on. I forget what the offset is going to end up being, its in the paper work which I dont currently have.

now all I need is a set of lowering springs.

Just got hotchkis sway set installed last week, and its amazing btw.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Damn, I need some rims too! However, my xB2 is running fine. It would look much better with rims though! :yes:

·
Registered
342 Posts
Those are sick! I wod die if I had those and bad to wait.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.