Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to this so there is a learning curve allowance I hope....
Gots me a 09 silver pretty stock. having a blast driving it but am obsessed with trying come up with gadgets and ways to mod the car to me..... I have been skulking around during my buyiing process I have become familiar with this site.
SO HERES TO MY NEW BREADTRUCK (as my wife calls it)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, Now i just want to enjoy it. I really worked my sales guy. I don't know how it went with other people but I waited till the 31st. and then attacked. He gave me 16 alloys, tint mats /cargo, and 4 yr service package.
but i am just happy to be driving it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
too late. I have been looking for a month or more. must have test drove 10 times. I could see them as i pulled up. they were heading for the keys......
By nature I tinker with way to much stuff.....so my mind has been smoking for at least a month.
Admiting that I have a problem is the first step...right?....
Damn, I 'm screwed............

·
Registered
281 Posts
bmuff said:
SO HERES TO MY NEW BREADTRUCK (as my wife calls it)
"Breadtruck"! "Toaster"! "Box"! "Milktruck"! Whether they love it or loath it, they sure as hell notice it.
My wife liked the XB at first, and now she just can't stop going on about how cool it is...

Welcome bmuff! :cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.