Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phobic said:
I CANT WAIT TO GET MINE!

is you'res a carbon fiber one or painted to match? I cant tell.

I have a BSP and wanna get the CF spoiler.
Its painted to match, but I would love to have carbon fiber skirts, front and rear spoilers... that would be really cool looking.

·
Registered
69 Posts
That looks HOTTTTTT!!! :yes:

·
Registered
240 Posts
Man, I wish I could afford that! It would look good on my 09 Black Pearl Sand.

·
Registered
286 Posts
How easy or hard was the install. Any drilling or cutting to body? Or is it bolt on? I thinking of getting the spoiler for my wife's 2010 xb

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ai17828 said:
How easy or hard was the install. Any drilling or cutting to body? Or is it bolt on? I thinking of getting the spoiler for my wife's 2010 xb
I didn't think it was too bad. i bought mine on Ebay. The instructions were generic and pretty much useless. It came with some paper strips that were supposed be used for alignment of the spoiler, but much like the instructions, they were useless. I ultimately made my own measurements and marked the spots. I had to drill a couple of holes. I guess the most important suggestion I can make is to make sure you allow for clearance when opening and closing the hatch.

·
Registered
286 Posts
You found an oem spoiler on ebay? Or is it aftermarket? I've only seen aftermarket spoilers on ebay. If aftermarket, can you really tell the difference? How much total painted?

·
Registered
287 Posts
I got my spoiler acouple of weeks ago. I just ended up going to the dealer. I got lucky because on that day I got 20% off all accessories. so I got 20% off Spoiler, and read bumber applique and i also go 10% any TRD accessory, so I got a CAI. The CAI is bad ***!!!! Now all i need is to add a Cat back, TYC tailights and the fog lights

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ai17828 said:
You found an oem spoiler on ebay? Or is it aftermarket? I've only seen aftermarket spoilers on ebay. If aftermarket, can you really tell the difference? How much total painted?
It's aftermarket. I haven't compared it side by side to an oem spoiler, so I can't say it's an exact replica but it looks the same to me. It was 110.00 painted, so for that price it was an easy decision for me.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
xbam27 said:
I got my spoiler acouple of weeks ago. I just ended up going to the dealer. I got lucky because on that day I got 20% off all accessories. so I got 20% off Spoiler, and read bumber applique and i also go 10% any TRD accessory, so I got a CAI. The CAI is bad ***!!!! Now all i need is to add a Cat back, TYC taillights and the fog lights
Discounts are always a bonus!!! I want to get tail lights and fogs too. Remember to post some pics when you finish a mod!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Jim Kellog at Kent Brown Toyota in NY will ship that spoiler painted to match for $269 to California. Not bad at all. I'm currently waiting on the 17" custom wheels to get here ($438) and my fog lights ($189). Jim hooked me up. I couldn't get a cheaper price on ebay or at my local dealer.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
ai17828 said:
Jim Kellog at Kent Brown Toyota in NY will ship that spoiler painted to match for $269 to California. Not bad at all. I'm currently waiting on the 17" custom wheels to get here ($438) and my fog lights ($189). Jim hooked me up. I couldn't get a cheaper price on ebay or at my local dealer.
I got a good deal on my TRD springs from them via ebay. I got them in no time!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.