Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty dam happy with how my car looks now, took a good while to get here and alot of saving but finally i get the biggest smile when i look at her every single time. lmk what you guys think :biggrin:

Varrstoen es7's
18x9.5 all around
35 offset
continental tires 225x40 next set for sure will be 215 tho need moaaar stretch

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Loving the stance... whatchu using to lower it?

·
Registered
72 Posts
nice shoes for sure , I am also curious to which springs you're using ??

·
Registered
149 Posts
Man now I wished I held out for those but in gold! Looks amazing!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks yal really appreciate the love. I'm actually on megan racing coilovers she was lower before slapping the wheels on so now I'm gonna go back and lower her more there's plenty of space to lower still but I'm definitely gonna have to roll the fenders before doing so I already rub on dips lol. And getting spacers for the back either 10 mm or 15 mm. And Garrygraves I was looking for a dope gold wheel but couldn't find a set I really liked maybe next time tho :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
Thanks yal really appreciate the love. I'm actually on megan racing coilovers she was lower before slapping the wheels on so now I'm gonna go back and lower her more there's plenty of space to lower still but I'm definitely gonna have to roll the fenders before doing so I already rub on dips lol. And getting spacers for the back either 10 mm or 15 mm. And Garrygraves I was looking for a dope gold wheel but couldn't find a set I really liked maybe next time tho :)
Discount Tire had some that look almost identical to those in gold with a chrome lip. I wanted those but they had to be special ordered and with the shape my tires were in, I couldnt afford to wait for them.

·
Registered
457 Posts
You might want to hold off on the spacers until you go with the 215s. I had to pull mine when I had 225s on 18x8 +40s when because when I aired out it would rub before I got as low as I wanted. With the 215s it was fine with a 10mm spacer.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
You might want to hold off on the spacers until you go with the 215s. I had to pull mine when I had 225s on 18x8 +40s when because when I aired out it would rub before I got as low as I wanted. With the 215s it was fine with a 10mm spacer.
hmmm.. you make a point. but idk now cuz its gonna be a while before i get the 215's and as of right now it looks like im staggered but backwards lol the front wheels poke out more than the rear which is driving me a bit crazy and wanting to get the spacers already -.-

·
Registered
601 Posts
Sweet, those wheels look hot on that color. I think I prefer your silver ones to gold also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.