Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Financing assistance is now available for Automotive upgrades, enhancements, and repair parts. Just click on the enhanceloans.com logo below for more information.

Ken

·
Registered
66 Posts
Ken! Don't forget to mention that if they mention TRDSPARKS sent them they will get a preferred discounted rate! :D

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Sparks_Scion_TRD_Parts said:
Financing assistance is now available for Automotive upgrades, enhancements, and repair parts. Just click on the enhanceloans.com logo below for more information.

Ken
that is a Great offer Ken!

i might just take advantage of it to get a few accessories!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Someone is on top of their game, Kudo's to Ken and TRD Sparks. My only concern is that someone could potentially put themselves in a bad situation by adding accessories that they would not see a return on.

Please use good jugdement when deciding how much you are spending to create your personal xB.

Take advantage of all discounts that TRD Sparks will give to you when purchasing accessories from them.

TRD Sparks is an excellent sponsor and is offering a service that is not currently and widely available in this type of market.

·
Registered
141 Posts
TRD is the best!! I waited 5 weeks for my LED tail lights adn TRD shipped them in 2 days. shipping was only 10$ more than my local price. TRD and Ken is the best!!! ;) :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
36 Posts
CamSr said:
didn't think the supercharger was going to be available for the XB2
jea, it is now cuz it's the same motor as the tC... I asked, and as long as Toyota installs it, it has no effect on your warranty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts