Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at my first set of wheels and I haven't measured yet but I wanted to know what some think.

Looking at the lowering kit: Eibach lowering kit, 4.9082, which would be 1.2" front and 2.2" rear lowering from scionpro.com

wheels probably 18s:

Finish Black
Size 18" x 7.5"
Offset 38mm
Bolt Pattern 5 x 114.3

Tire around a 225x40-45x18. Anyone run around these specs got advise??

·
Registered
328 Posts
I had the gold assetto garros (sp?) on my Volvo and really liked them they are a nice wheel and pretty lightweight

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
328 Posts
You'll be fine I have 18x8 on front and 18x9 rear with 35 offset and have no issues!

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
I just put on 225/40/r18 and I can't tell you the drop I have as it was done before me but I don't have very much room left.. Although it rides smooth and no rubbing yet

·
Registered
328 Posts
Nah do a stretch it looks sweet just park two feet away from the curb like I do!😝

·
Registered
845 Posts
Nah do a stretch it looks sweet just park two feet away from the curb like I do!😝

It's not parking that's the problem. I have to make sure I go up driveways at the right angle so as not to clip the rim on the concrete. All 4 of my rims have minor scrapes. Pissed off.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.