Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any bets on what the first TSB will be for on the '08 xB?

I had mine into the service dept. today and had them replace a piece of the cowl on the left side - apparently it can pop out and get bent just from opening the hood. I'm thinking that will be quickly fixed/replaced by Scion, so keep an eye out for it...

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
Wow, over 4 months an NO REPLIES at all...

OK, I'll bite...

Something in the brake system. I had to take mine back after just a week to get the parking brake cable adjusted.

·
Registered
566 Posts
My son sent an email to a friend who works at Toyota's headquarters in Torrance about the "check engine" light issue I had with The Silver Brick last week. Evidently there is a TSB regarding to a wiring harness problem in cold weather. Dunno if that's what plagued my xB and haven't found anything online about it, but will know when I get The Brick back tomorrow.

Update: My "check engine" light problem had nothing to do with a failure of the vehicle. It was caused by a small, grey, furry external component.

TSB list at: http://www.alldatadiy.com/TSB/87/08870202.html

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've had a click in the passenger A piller for some time so I wouldn't be surprised if that was addressed by a TSB.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Owners do NOT get notified of a TSB only a recall status, right?? BUT if I take my Xb in for service the tech will do any TSB or not???

·
Registered
14 Posts
Toyota Service Bulletin?? That's a guess.....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dang..well, according to Meatloaf two out of three ain't bad....

Did I just quote Meatloaf? Oh boy...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts