Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
It's going to be a pretty aggressive fitment. Those 18s are 2 inches wider than the stock 16s and the offset is an inch more so you'll be adding 2 inches more to the outer edge over the stock 16s. It's doable but you will probably need to roll the front fenders. I would go with a 215/40 tire on them, it'll stretch a bit but give you a little play room.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It's going to be a pretty aggressive fitment. Those 18s are 2 inches wider than the stock 16s and the offset is an inch more so you'll be adding 2 inches more to the outer edge over the stock 16s. It's doable but you will probably need to roll the front fenders. I would go with a 215/40 tire on them, it'll stretch a bit but give you a little play room.
Ok thanks! I also looked at a set of 19x11s with a +22 offeset. Owner claims they will work with small fender mods since I am only lowered, but I dont know if I want to do that or not.

Thanks for your reply Greg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.