Scion XB Forum banner
161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
nice work! you're right about the more mean look, definitely looks more aggressive

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #163 ·
Told ya black was the way to go. Sorry I didn't get the white grille photoshop done for ya, I've just been super busy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
It's cool, i am pretty happy with how the black looks i won't be going white.

nice work! you're right about the more mean look, definitely looks more aggressive
Yeah forsure, showed a few mates in person they totally agree'd, with the look i was going for the fogs were better off than on. Next mod will be the hydrodipped interior pieces, i am currently waiting for the pattern to be shipped

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #164 ·
Hey guys, haven't been posting in a while been busy with work and life commitments lol, as far as the rukus goes i got the hydrodipped interior pieces back over the weekend and they are installed now, it really gives it a classy look to the inside and ties everything in together, i went with the marble pattern, white base coat with a light black marble lines through it, it really matches the interior and everything else very nicely and the pure white just makes it all " Pop " so to speak, and the other mod was changing the lug nuts today, i got my spike on ;), heres some piccys.. enjoy..!

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Havent noticed the RUCKUS up on the dash before but I'm in love
The whole thing looks great, the hydrodipped pieces look really well done

·
Registered
976 Posts
Fantastic work!

Did your shifter plate not have the ridges in it or did you fill them?

·
Premium Member
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Hey guys, long time no speak. Just a mini update i went past the place i buy my shoes from and ordered the new xxr 968s
20 x 9 right round, these have got over 3" dish :), fitment should fill in the guards nicely.. Will have to stretch some tyres on though.. Still gonna be a 3 month wait for them but oh well, my old wheels will be up for sale if someone wants to cover shipping costs from aus lol

161 - 171 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.