Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I opted out of the factory floor mats for $175 that the dealer was charging for them, mostly because the back seat mat was not a one piece.

Any tips on floor mats for my new car?

·
Registered
566 Posts
I am very happy with my coco mats. They weren't cheap, but, they're heavy duty, fit well and add a splash of color. See pics on the Coco Mats thread...although the photos don't really do them justice.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Those Coco mats are REAL nice!
If that is "your style," go for them.

-If you want stock mats, some show up ever-so-often for sale on here. I got some myself for a project.

G

·
lol i know but i want to see how they really fit someones car not some pretty dealer type photo

·
Registered
110 Posts
amateur pics aren't gonna look much more different than the pics that weathertech has. weathertech has a pic of the mats...in an 08 xb...front and rear pics. what more can you want -- measurements and a low-scale model? regardless of whether or not it's a "dealer type" photo, it's a photo of the same product. if they fit in the weathertech photo, they're gonna fit in an amateur photo. :confused:

·
Registered
82 Posts
i got to agree- i bought them because of the photo weathertech has-thats the mat i expect and want

got a shipping email but it doesnt say if im getting the mats or rain guards or both

G

·
I just wanted to see some other photos are you guys to stupid to understand that? If your to lazy to go take a pic and post it on the forum thats fine but dont expect my help on anything.

·
Registered
110 Posts
take a chill pill. i understand that you wanted to see other pics, but the other pics are gonna be just as good or worse than anything weathertech puts out. are you too* stupid to understand that? :wallbash:

·
Registered
82 Posts
sorry no pics-they came today-

pas and rear fit like a glove- drivers mat is not so good-they are sending a replacement-it doesnt fit tight like the others-weathertech was very easy to deal with-i highly recommend these even though the one isnt on par with the others because of the easy service-

·
Registered
82 Posts
weathertech is all class-recieved the replacement today-they actually sent a front set-
shipping bill had drivers side scratched off with a pen stroke-

btw -it fits like a glove just like the others-

cant say enough good things about these guys-

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.