Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP..............

I tried installing my OEM foglights today... but as Australia doesnt have a foglight option the factory wires are not there... so can you buy the wiring harnes from the switch ( i can run wires to the lights myself)... just relly needing the clip in part to the factory switch... would someone please do me a favour and contact a dealership and find out and also get a part number so i can order....

thanks so much if anyone can help

Chris

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hello Chris. About the foglight wiring,because the option is not available there,the wiring for the switch is not included. I think in order to install the lites,wires will have to be added from the fuse box using add-a-circuit. The "clip"(conector)is possibly not a part that can be ordered but you will need to try Molex connector parts to use the switch. Another thought,maybe someone will offer the switch connector out of their xB if they are sure that they will not add fog lights. Hope this helps,
Dale

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the wiring is no problem i can get that done with ease... i just like the factory switch and i dont wanna use something else...

anyone wanting to cut there one out of their car for me?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Another thought Chris, by checking on line to see if any reclaimation centers (junk yards) have the switch.It would be years '08 thru '10. Also,Sparks TRD sells the switch, but I hear that it is not cheap ($35.00 US.+shipping). Hope this helps.
Dale

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Another thought Chris, by checking on line to see if any reclaimation centers (junk yards) have the switch.It would be years '08 thru '10. Also,Sparks TRD sells the switch, but I hear that it is not cheap ($35.00 US.+shipping). Hope this helps.
Dale
i have emailed trdsparks asking if they have the wiring loom... hope they do as i dont want to run a different switch

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.