Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
979 Posts
What is the Factory Fog Switch part number? Does any one know?

I bought some after market fog lights, but I remember the aftermarket switch is different from the Factory switch.
Did you search the forums? I know there was a discussion about the switch maybe a year ago. I remember the switch alone was about $60.

Just a suggestion... I see this xB being parted on eBay has fog lights. Maybe they will sell you the switch cheap.

· Registered
979 Posts
Where is the harness located at underneath the panel? Is there a label I should be looking for or wire colors?
Mine was just taped up directly above where the switch goes in. It has a plug on it that fits the switch, so there's no mistaking what you're looking for.

· Registered
979 Posts
There are probably only two wires going to the switch under the dash. Can you pull the plug off of the switch and jump them with a wire? If the lights come on then the problem is the switch. Of course, your headlights have to be on and set to low beams.

I assume you check that the bulbs are both good.

If you're still under warranty take it to the dealer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.