Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Agent (aka Wife) and I have decided to reduce our 'fleet' and go down to one car. Listing both our cars for sale - If hers sells first, she will drive the Scion for a year as her daily driver and I get it one day a week when she doesnt ork for my errands. If the Scion sells first we still try to sell hers and then get something in an automatic:(

I hope her's sells first because I dont want to see the xB go. Here's mine

2011 Scion xB,2.4L, 5 speed mt. Black Sand Pearl. Just turned 23,000 miles. Asking $16,000

All the standard stuff - titl/cruise/pwr windows & locks, a/c, cd/mp3 with usb and aux input.

Bought as a Certified Used Toyota from Toyota dealer. Pretty sure the warranty is 100,000 drivetrain and transferable.

Aftermarket wheels for sumer, and a set of mounted/balanced Blisiaks on steel wheels for winter, and a 3rd set of factory steel wheels with no tires included.

Hids -lows, some leds in turns and interior lights.

Front door windows tinted, and tinted over back windows - Its dark inside. vent visors on all 4 door windows.

Smoked lenses in mirrors, and rear brake lights - removable if buyer doesnt like it.

Toyota block heater installed.

Trickle battery charger.

Hitch and wiring on it. (towed my 135lb boat + trailer to local lake)

Synthetic oil in trans and engine.

TRD lowering springs on rear. Have the front lowering spring too, just havent put them on yet. Still have the stock springs too.

TRD front strut brace

Pics coming tomorrow, maybe.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
OK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.