Scion XB Forum banner
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I'm also interested in the the airbag/steering wheel and the rear section.
As the rear section is huge and heavy, the shipping is expensive. If anyone is coming from The Harrisburg area down south either to or through South Carolina (or Western North Carolina) and could meet me and drop it off, I'd LOVE IT!
I'm interested in the wheel/airbag, as I want to sand and paint it. I'm hoping it works out and looks good, but:
1) Don't want to use my original in case it looks like crap.
2) Don't want to have the original off the ISB, as I drive it all the time.

G

·
Mummbles Marketing said:
Wave Rider said:
Sadly the cost to ship the hubies to me is to expensive so I think there still up for grabs if anyone wants them.
because you live on the other side of world hahaha
Haha yeah that could be an issue with shipping. But I found some rims (the $800 stock ones) and the guy wants to trade for hubies and steelies plus $200 so I may buy yours. The cost to buy new hubies is almost as much as buying your LE ones lol.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Wave Rider said:
Mummbles Marketing said:
Wave Rider said:
Sadly the cost to ship the hubies to me is to expensive so I think there still up for grabs if anyone wants them.
because you live on the other side of world hahaha
Haha yeah that could be an issue with shipping. But I found some rims (the $800 stock ones) and the guy wants to trade for hubies and steelies plus $200 so I may buy yours. The cost to buy new hubies is almost as much as buying your LE ones lol.
let me know

G

·
I went ahead and saved some money and just bought the stock hubies from the dealer so go ahead and relist your hubies if you havent already.

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Hellen4Wheels said:
Yes, it would be nice to have an updated list of what's still available. Thanks.
the list is updated at the beginning of the post....i delete the parts as they are sold. i do not take it down until it is shipped out because I have had alot of people flake out (but i understand some of the time with shipping)

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
To bump to the back (at time of posting):

Hood $80
Hatch w/out glass $50
Seat Belts (Front and Rear) $20
Bumper Bar $20
Fenders $80
Brakes (front) $40
Front Seats (without slider) $80
Steelies w/ tires $80
Special Edition Hub Caps $40
Rear Section $40
Jack
Back Carpet
Rear Cover
Spare Tire
Plastic sides
Windsheild Wipers (with motors) $40
Wiper Fluid containter $10
Stock Springs $25
Stock Oil Pan $15
Steering wheel w/ Air Bag $40
Stock Exhaust $40
Stock Fuel Rail $10

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Hood $80
Hatch w/out glass $50
Seat Belts (Front and Rear) $20
Bumper Bar $20
Fenders $80
Special Edition Hub Caps $40
Rear Section $40
Jack
Back Carpet
Rear Cover
Spare Tire
Plastic sides
Windsheild Wipers (with motors) $40
Wiper Fluid containter $10
Stock Springs $25
Stock Oil Pan $15
Steering wheel w/ Air Bag $40
Stock Exhaust $40
Stock Fuel Rail $10

I built an 2009 Scion xB Special Release Series 6.0 (Red). These are the stock parts that I have left over. All these prices do not include shipping.

· Registered
254 Posts
wow if someone had a black or white box it might be cool to throw on a red hood, or the red fenders....too bad i have the blackberry crush, it'd not work w the red.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
It would be whatever came stock on the red RS 6.0 . . .

· Registered
783 Posts
was there ever a bumper forsale? like the plastic painted part, not the metal bar inside.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.