Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the new season is UPON US!

The Aussie GP starts tonight.

If anyone else is excited, or a fan, post up!

-I'm partial to Red Bull (since the Stewart Racing days) and have a soft spot for McLaren (esp. b/c Senna).

Looks like this will be a good season, with many new rules and new engines. Soon, we will see IF the Renault engines will survive . . .
Will Ferrari return to the top?
What Schumi tributes will we see?

Can't wait!

·
Registered
164 Posts
I never do get to follow an entire season of any real racing so I have no team preference but I do try and watch the American Le Mans series on ESPN through my xbox after the kiddos go to bed once it comes available.

I would like to be able to watch more racing, especially bikes, but unfortunately options are a bit limited around here. If you like NASCAR then your set, anything else and your stuck with what you can find online or pay for a big tv package with extra channels sooooooooo ALMS it is.

Although I don't have a specific team preference I do generally prefer to see certain manufacturers be victorious although Im not heartbroken if they dont. As long as the race is good, im good.

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
Was at the race here in Melbourne (4 day pass and pit access).... What can I say... Do I like the new cars? Ehh maybe but the new rules will make things interesting and our beloved Daniel Ricciardo (note not being a typical Aussie jumping on a winner) being disqualified... Will like to see what happens later in the year if it happens again...

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I wondered how they look in person.

Danny Ric's disqualification was kinda odd. I'm keeping an eye on that one.
I rely heavily on PlanetF1 for my daily F1 news

Rosberg looked great with his run. Too bad about Ham's and Vet's engines going SOO fast.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.