Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I am new to forums... and newscionxb seems to be a good one to be on.
I love my little car.
So what too say... she is the stingray color, love it!
Got the floor mat upgrade, of course with kids ya gotta get these.
Upgraded to the alloy wheels, they will do untill I decide on rims (narrow down hubbies choices!)
Had the cup holder lights installed... ok now - I LOVE these stupid lights... My husband thinks they are stupid as all can be, but I haven't been able to put aftermarket lights on anything we've owned, so I consider the cup holder lights a small victory. I should mention that I drive around with them on and water bottle equiped, lol!
I also got the DVD players for the back, rides with the kids have never been more peacefull!!!
I have also tinted the front windows.

I didn't want to modify the car that much... but we already learned that suspension work is needed if I'm gonna continue to drive with my current driving style, apparenty "crazy".
I also really like all the carbon fiber mods available.

Well thats about it.

:p

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Welcome, fellow child of the Scion.

I've added some mods, too. Amazing, who knew it would be so much fun? Last time I added anything to a vehicle it was my 1970 Camaro, back in the 70's!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome Sciongirlie! I'm a fan of the alloy wheels myself and eventually I'll have to get around to adding lights both inside and out.
This is a great forum. I checked out several and since I don't have a lot of time to spend this is the only one that's worth my time. Enjoy :cheers:

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome. Great Color choice. Everyone seems to be friendly here. Enjoy your new ride.

·
Registered
37 Posts
From one mom to another...welcome!
I love the cup holder light idea. I wanna see and get them. Did you get the DVD installed at the dealer? Is the head rest ones?

Glad you found us here! We are all crazy obsessed with our xBs!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
woowhoo said:
From one mom to another...welcome!
I love the cup holder light idea. I wanna see and get them. Did you get the DVD installed at the dealer? Is the head rest ones?

Glad you found us here! We are all crazy obsessed with our xBs!
Yes I did get the DVD head rest installed at the dealer. They are a great addition to the car. I got them when we bought the car. I have had bad luck with our dealership though. They have corrected everything but when they create problems it really sucks. When they installed my rims they dented the side passenger door. and I am still trying to get them to replace one because, the tire jack they carlessly used put a hudge red gash in the rim When they installed the head rest they put big scrapes in two door panels, then tried to fix the scrapes instead of replacing the door panel. They also managed to put dirt marks on the head liner. I love the car but I am so done dealing with the hillbillies where I live.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.