Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
328 Posts
Yeah that's a bunch of bs just goes to show that Toyota should stick to what they know and not try to team up with Subaru which has always put out unreliable garbage. Now thanks to this Toyota will probably drop the whole scion line!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
80 Posts
Yeah figures, Subaru f'd it up for everyone else. Never like the WRX or any of their other cars. They never really lasted very long. Poor Toyota. But considering the only parts of the car that are suppose to built by Subaru on the FR-S is the engine and the trani. And it is the first year of the FR-S, there are going to be problems.

· Premium Member
709 Posts
Is it wrong that I still love the fr-s...

· Registered
328 Posts
No denying the car is beautiful I just think Toyota should have made it on their own plus it boils my blood when two manufacturers release the same car with only minor differences and claim they are two different models! Just make one already!!! Lol

· Registered
284 Posts
PROPS TO ONE fr-s that I've seen that did a 1Jz supra engine swap.
I guess you can do that if you have money falling off your pocket.

· Premium Member
709 Posts
A buddy of mine wants to turn his brz into a t-top

· Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah that's a bunch of bs just goes to show that Toyota should stick to what they know and not try to team up with Subaru which has always put out unreliable garbage. Now thanks to this Toyota will probably drop the whole scion line!

i like the looks of the FR-S and i am sure that the problems will be fixed, but FR-S owners are on their own in regards to cup holders!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.