Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I have a set of new front camber bolts for the XB2. Let me know. Price is $30 shipped anywhere in the U.S. or I might accept trades. Just let me know what you have.

·
Premium Member
2,526 Posts
aren't camber bolts useless without camber plates?

Im not super informed on this so this may be a really stupid question.

also, I wasn't aware these were even made for the xB2. A lot of people want rear ones bad.

·
Registered
528 Posts
I'm an alignment tech and we use these all the time. It's the only way to adjust camber on most of the strut type vehicles out there. Yes even on 'stock' vehicles.
Serious? News to me... I thought you just loosen up the bolts on the lower strut mounts and adjust from there. Most struts have slotted top holes to allow decent adjustment. I've never had a problem. Good friend of mine had to get some of these and got taken to the cleaners for them. The place charged him so much.
It just floors me that these are 'needed'.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Serious? News to me... I thought you just loosen up the bolts on the lower strut mounts and adjust from there. Most struts have slotted top holes to allow decent adjustment. I've never had a problem. Good friend of mine had to get some of these and got taken to the cleaners for them. The place charged him so much.
It just floors me that these are 'needed'.
Not every car has slotted strut holes, and less so in the rear.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.