Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running any sort of bra on their xB2? Have you seen any on an xB2? What are your thoughts on these?
Thanks

·
Registered
566 Posts
I've had a Colgan T-Bra for about two years now and am quite happy with it...heavy duty construction and good fit. I use it primarily on road trips. I've had Colgan bras on my last five rides and still have one I use on my truck that is 14 years old (it keeps the kayak straps from rubbing the paint off the front of the hood). Bought the T-bra for the xB because the sport bra I had on my Honda Element used to lift at hypersonic highway speeds. The T-bra lifts a little bit, but is much better.

Avoid the LeBra (if they still make them). They're cheap in every respect.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Geezer said:
I've had a Colgan T-Bra for about two years now and am quite happy with it...heavy duty construction and good fit. I use it primarily on road trips. I've had Colgan bras on my last five rides and still have one I use on my truck that is 14 years old (it keeps the kayak straps from rubbing the paint off the front of the hood). Bought the T-bra for the xB because the sport bra I had on my Honda Element used to lift at hypersonic highway speeds. The T-bra lifts a little bit, but is much better.

Avoid the LeBra (if they still make them). They're cheap in every respect.

Thanks Geezer, I called Colgan (the number on their web site) and it seems they were bought out by the company that also makes leBra and Covercraft (their original brand). I am hoping it is the same quality they were known for. Hopefully I'll hear some more feedback--I am thinking of a full bra upper and lower.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Sorry to hear that LeBra bought Colgan. Colgan was a good company with a good product. I hope that LeBra doesn't ruin the brand Wolf also made a high quality bra, but I don't know if they are still in business.

I had a friend who put a full bra on his Honda Element. It had kind of a Hannibal Lechter look about it. On the other hand I can understand the interest in a full bra. The xB paint chips v-e-r-y easily.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was all set to order the full bra and then I realized I have a TRD intake with cold air induction through the bumper vent--guess that wont work unless I take it to someone who could sew in a screen over the vent opening... seems like more bucks than I want to spend. :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.