Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my eight08 customs front plate holder today. I'm going to mount my Arizona state flag plate on it, because I friggin love Arizona!

What do you have? State mandated license plate? Vanity plate (matches your rear plate)? Or what?

Pics would be cool! I'll mount mine and snap a pic when I get my car back from the dealer today or tomorrow.

:)

Sorry if this has been done already, I did a search for "front plate" and got nothing...

· Registered
38 Posts
Nothing yet (haven't gotten the plates!) except two holes drilled by the dealer I expect. Unfortunately, they didn't drill them level. They are cock-eyed. Nice work, boys!

· Registered
1,989 Posts
Nothin' but a couple of plugs in the holes drilled by the dealer... CA requires them, but I've dealt w/ that before on the tC & it was no big deal. I didn't have the holes drilled on the tC though, so I created my own bracket like eigh08 sells and got the ticket signed off. I swear it saved me from getting a speeding ticket, which was why I was pulled over ;)

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
For as long as I can . . . NOTHING!
(No requirements for one in present state of residence.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.