Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not Pimping this Product but asking if anyone here has tried it and/or installed it yourself.

Paint Protection Film Kit Precut Deluxe Adhesive Clear Bra Scion XB 2012 | eBay

I Watched a couple of videos on some graphic and they Use Foam Glass Cleaner under the Graphic (lots ) and I would think it would have bad effects on the Paint in the future. Just doesn't look Kosher to me all that foam under the stickers. :book::help:

·
Registered
19 Posts
I installed the top ones (hood front and above headlights). The install is a lot tougher than it looks in the videos. I've done window tint and vinyl wrap before but working with this stuff was harder. A second set of hands is a must. Mine came out almost perfect. After doing the easiest ones I decided not to do the bottom pieces, because of the curves, unless I can find a pro.

To install you'll need water/vinegar mix and to dry water/alcohol mix in spray bottles, a few lint-free microfiber towels, squeegees, hair drier and some insulin syringes/needles (super fine tip). The needles help to remove any bubbles; you inject some alcohol into the bubble then suck it out and rub. Touch-up any paint chips before starting. A garage with no dust or breeze is a big help too.

It does work at protecting the paint and is almost invisible. I would recommend looking for 3M brand or OEM kits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.