Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone spread some knowledge as to what the "baseball cap" looking front visors are called that go over the windshield, almost like a front wing?
better even, know a place to get them..
toyota dealership laughs in my face because I don't know the term for them and they don't understand what im trying to describe to them..
I really love the way they add to the " chopped" top look

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that would be like what im looking for, thanks!

·
Registered
328 Posts

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Their website talks about mounting it without drilling and it can supposedly handle 90mph continuous

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Steve of Scion Pro is a stand-up guy who REALLY takes pride in his stuff. You CAN'T go wrong with anything from him.

·
Registered
67 Posts
yeah i have it an i love however it doesnt mount with bolts. it mounts with panel bonding adhesive... once its on it STAYS on. you cant get it off without damaging the roof and repainting... so if you want it make sure you WANT because if you dont like the look of it too bad youre stuck with it...

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Another matter is that it makes more noise than without one, by the sheer factor of something in the airway of all the air flowing up the windscreen and across the roof.
I don't know how much louder it would be, as I haven't ridden in one with that visor. But, it should be audible at higher speeds . . .

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Hehehehe
That thing went from Mass to Georgia to Pennsy . . .
Nice looking hood, though.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Still red?

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
I see Pat's lock-down holes are gone too. Good job!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.