Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my factory 16" alloys for an g2xb. W/ factory tires. 16,000 miles. $ 400. sorry no pics yet. if you are interested please give me a call (541) 761-4494 (Andrew) Thanks. I will send you pics via pic message.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Where are you?

People can be a tad "up tight" about new posters selling stuff . . .
(Just a warning if things come up cool.)

If you are in the Southeast and we could meet person-to-person, I would be interested!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I live in Medford, Oregon (Southern Oregon). If the rims and tires need to be shipped, the buyer would have to pay for shipping.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am selling these rims because I recently purchased 18' enkeis. I no longer need or want the 16's. NO valve stems cause I needed them for the new rims (DAMN TPMS!!!!) Please give me a call if interested. leave a message if I don't answer, and I will return your call.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wave Rider said:
How much for shipping to 98502 and would you just sell the rims I dont need the tires.
I could do that. I am heading up to Portland for "The First Annual Kevin Duckworth Scholarship Car Show." on June 27th. I could bring them with me if you want to meet up somewhere. $280 if you want just the rims.

just so you know, one of the rims has a small ding in it. I tagged a curb. :( it's quite small, maybe 1/4" wide right on the lip. I'll PM you a picture in a day or two. I'm pretty busy right now, but I'll get it to you soon.

G

·
sure just post some pics up on here for everyone to see. I could drive down to Portland my bro lives down there.

G

·
Yes very but I just bought a ton of craftsman tools last night so Im a little broke lol. Did you say you wanted $400? And is only one rim damaged? And if I remember right you said you took the TPS out of them?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
$400 for tires and rims.. The only damage is to the one rim.. $280 for just the rims... and yes, I did have to have the TPMS removed to put in the new ones.. but when you go to have them put on the tire shop should have no problem (or charge any extra) to put yours in the new rims.. Les Schwab charges like $45 for each TPMS...

G

·
I really just need the rims. So the stock rims should fit my stock tires right (Im not tire expert at all lol).

·
Registered
254 Posts
Does that mean they're sold? Anybody else upgrading from their alloys? I still have the plastic hubs...so i'm interested in your 16s.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
joemader said:
Does that mean they're sold? Anybody else upgrading from their alloys? I still have the plastic hubs...so i'm interested in your 16s.
not sold quite yet. I'm trying to secure a less expensive means of shipping. Rims & Tires weigh in at 45 lbs. EA. the tires are now off the rims and the rims weigh in at 20lbs ea. UPS wants $75 per rim/tire.. any thoughts on shipping?

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
meatcutter525 said:
joemader said:
not sold quite yet. I'm trying to secure a less expensive means of shipping. Rims & Tires weigh in at 45 lbs. EA. the tires are now off the rims and the rims weigh in at 20lbs ea. UPS wants $75 per rim/tire.. any thoughts on shipping?
Try the United States Postal Service. (USPS.com) Pack 3 in one box, it will be just large enough to not be too big to be a large package. (I think).... I tried this a few years ago with 16 inch VW factory steelies. They were about 21lbs ea, but 3 of them stacked + the 4th were cheaper than 1+1+1+1, or even 2+2. I never did mail them, the guy came to my house to get them, but that is what I figured out. . Mostly it depends on if you can get the package to be no larger than the max for large packages to make it cheaper. Get out your tape measure :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.