Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: 17x7 Drag Dr-38

8K views 22 replies 5 participants last post by  Damaged 
#1 ·
Hey guys, I'm planning on changing directions with the car. Here is a link to the craigslist post that has pics. Price is negotiable of course. Thanks!

New Drag Wheels

#2 ·
Those would look sweet I think

#3 ·
Up for sale again.

hey guys, im selling these rims again. still havent mounted a tires on any of them so they are new. im asking 400 for them and I will include the hubcentric rings. I'm in San Antonio so I am willing to meet just about anywhere. If you are in another city in TX we can meet half way. If you want shipping, let me know and I'll get quotes and we can go from there. Three wheels have NEVER even been taken out of their boxes.

Heres a new link to the craigslist. Hit me up with any ?'s.

17' Wheels Rims fits Toyota Honda Hyundai Kia Ford Nissan & Others

#9 ·
I'm also willing to trade with my NewScionXB family, though what I'm looking for is very specific. I'm looking for stock tires (16's) with low to no miles and a set of Tein S Tech springs. So if you have these items and want these wheels, then hit me up!

#11 ·
how much are you asking for them? i wont need tpms. I have steelies, but the previous owner (i had to buy used cause i really wanted a manual trans and no one here in SA could get me one) put on tires that are way too tall (205/65/16). Its a shame but all of my mod money, which isnt easy to come up with, has been spent putting this thing back to normal!

#12 ·
I was trying to sell them together but since they don't have TMPS I guess it's not all together as it is, are tires something I would be able to take off by myself? I don't mind selling them separately but I don't know what shipping them would be like either. They have like 300 miles on them, virtually no wear.

#18 ·
Bump for good luck

#23 ·
Awesome!
Happy to hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.