· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The **** with Craigslist.

here's the details:

2009 Scion XB - Stingray Metallic. 1 OWNER! - $14,500
55,000 miles
New brakes installed August 2011.

Purchased this XB brand new in late 2008 when the 2009 models had just come out. This XB is in emaculate condition. Great gas saver.

All regular maintenance has been done, have always used mobil one synthetic oil with Wix oil filters.

This XB has shown in local car shows as well as World of Wheels twice so I have kept it in great condition for being a daily driver. All miles have pretty much been highway miles to and from work.

Tires are 80,000 mile rated and have about 15,000 on them so far so plenty of life left. Rotated regularly every 5000 miles.

There are ZERO mechanical issues with the car. I am selling because I have always wanted a jeep and have to sell this car to get one.

I have done many mods to the vehicle and have listed them below with links to information about them for anyone who is interested.

I am selling the car for roughly Blue Book value so you would be getting $3800+ of mods at stock price. Stock XB's comparible to the same year and mileage are selling for around $15,000 so you are getting a load of extras with this vehicle.

MODS (If you would like links to sites with info on these mods, let me know and I can provide them)

Front and rear scion carpeted floor mats $80 (from dealership)
Overhead console (from dealership, dont remember cost)
aftermarket grill - $120
Tanabe NF210 Lowering springs - $280
CURT HITCH
front strut Bar - $120
3M clear bra (Paint protection film - Half Hood, fenders, mirrors, also custom decal with Clear bra on Bumper) - $470
Clazzio seats - $450
17" alloy wheels - $950
KillerGlass radiator hose- RED. - $150
Custom painted valve cover - $50
Aftermarket rear spoiler custom painted - $250
Smoked Tail lights - $100
Fujita cold air intake - $300 - (Hydro cover for filter included.)
Custom Led swap for gauges (from stock orange to Red/blue leds) - $50
Sharkfin antenae (painted to match vehicle color) - $80
upgraded speakers throughout - Alpine,
Alpine headunit - $400
Custom built cargo area floor for sub enclosure.
Sound deadening throughout vehicle - $200
NIA eyelids - $80 (painted to match vehicle)
HID Headlights - $60

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.