Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to bag my ride. 4 pieces VooDoo blue, in clean and perfect condition. Asking $1200 OBO. Shipping will be professionally packaged and I will get a shipping quote for anyone serious. Again it is located in Hawaii.

PM me a message or your number if you wish to speak to me.

Pictures are available

thanks and good luck :)

·
Premium Member
271 Posts
still love ur car will...

let me know what the bags cost all up and if you can ask the boys for a shipping cost on a kit sent over to here if you could

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll through in the box of tissue in case you jizz just by first sight. All mounting hardware is included. This kit makes a big difference.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was just thinking, only 2000 of the RSXB's were made. And only a few guys dare take off the kit. I thought a lot last night when i cleaned off all the 3M tape and washed, waxed, and reapplied new 3M tape on the kit. Its so tempting to put it back on...

·
Registered
8 Posts
hey that's true bro... I myself have the RS5 Gold rush mica and my body kit is shot from being in NY, however it's hard to find the whole kit for cheap if I can even find it, btw you think that would fit my car :) imagine that body kit in Gold hahah

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey that's true bro... I myself have the RS5 Gold rush mica and my body kit is shot from being in NY, however it's hard to find the whole kit for cheap if I can even find it, btw you think that would fit my car :) imagine that body kit in Gold hahah
the front and rear bumpers are different. the skirts might be the only thing that will fit.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Decided to bag my ride. 4 pieces VooDoo blue, in clean and perfect condition. Asking $1200 OBO. Shipping will be professionally packaged and I will get a shipping quote for anyone serious. Again it is located in Hawaii.

PM me a message or your number if you wish to speak to me.

Pictures are available

thanks and good luck :)
Hey I am interested, hit me up on my forum mail! I am on Oahu. Local sale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.