Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my Clazzio seat covers from my 2009 xb2. The are grey just like the ones in the photo on TRD sparks site only mine have red stitching. I am sure most are familiar with Clazzio covers but if not, they are the nicest covers I have seen on a vehicle. To this day I still have people thinking they are real leather seats.

http://www.trdsparks.com/displayparts.php?Mdl_dtl=631&Part_cat=32&parts_id= 2729

The site has them on sale for $449. I am willing to part with them for $325 shipped. If you interested make me an offer but will only ship free at my listed price.

Attachments

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
If you can wait till after Christmas, I want 'em. That is one of the combos I've been thinking about. The red inserts would have been too much.
Are these the leather/pleather ones or the all PVC pleather ones?
Also, is it grey/black? or Grey/charcoal?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have no doubt on his reputation, seen him around boards for quite a while and I know he is very trustworthy. I would love to sell them to him.

Just gotta take an offer if it comes along before hand as I know he has other obligations first which I totally understand and if for some reason it doesnt work out that he can take them. Being the holiday, I doubt they will get picked up before he is ready to take them though.

Nice to see that people help each other out and put in good words for each other. A lot of people on forums aren't that nice. Refreshing to see.

I def recommend selling to TJ, he's awesome and holds up to his end on a payment plan if needed.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Ahhhh . . .

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts
Sold, I think.
Just working out the details.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,314 Posts