Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Custom 2008-2010 Scion Xb wheels. These tire have less than 5000 miles on them.Tires are in great shape! Rims have no curb rash! They are custom painted to match the stock Stingray metallic color. They come with custom chrome center dust caps and So cal hot rod ribbed trim rings. They also come mounted with Atlas porta-white wall inserts. These make a hot combo on just about any color Xb. I am asking 425.00 OBO. I also have a custom set of chrome hot rod swan neck mirrors and mounting brackets to complete the look. These go for 250-350 just stock off of the car. So this is a killer deal with all the custom work that has been done. Come by and check them out! Thanks for looking. text me at 480-747-5166 serious calls only. Make your Xb stand out! These are located in AZ. Not sure on shipping, would have to check.

· Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
let's only use lower case in this thread, from now on . . .

there are picts elsewhere on this forum. the stingray looks very nice on the box. i am wondering why they were removed (along with the mirrors). i really liked the look w/ them on.

· Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The retro look is done, I have put on a set of 19" wheels on the Xb. I do miss these on my box. Going the tuner route for now

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.