Scion XB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only used them for about a month and then I got Eibach springs. I will let them go for $150and Toyota Sell them for like $320. Let me know if you are interested! e-mail me [email protected]

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'm interested!!

Are they still in super good condition? what would you rate them out of 10, as well, what's the difference between them and the eibach springs?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Awe man... it sounded like a good deal. I really wanted to get them before I put in my cold air intake, but now I think I shouldn't because getting my car lower to the ground gets it lower to possible puddles of water which is a big "NO NO" with cold air intakes. The TRD springs drop the car about 1 1/2 inches right?

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
TRD & Eibach are very similar - they both have a 1" drop in front and the TRD is 1.5" in the back, while the Eibach offers either 1.2" or 1.7" in the back. Those are just their posted numbers - the +/- on each could make up the difference, especially if you have something like a heavy sub in the back...

2008 Scion xB Lowering Spring Comparison ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I know, but I emailed him like the day after he posted this the first time in November or whenever my reply was and after he found out I was from Canada and I asked how he thought shipping would work he never got back to me... :p

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Rhombus said:
I know, but I emailed him like the day after he posted this the first time in November or whenever my reply was and after he found out I was from Canada and I asked how he thought shipping would work he never got back to me... :p
ah, i understand now :confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.