Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Since I've got coilovers, I have no need for my Hotchkis springs. They're great springs and in my instance, were lower than the DF210's.
The fronts are BRAND NEW FROM HOTCHKIS. My fronts cracked vertically towards the bottom of the spring. I called Hotchkis and they sent me out a new pair. Great people and great customer service. The rears are used and the finish is pretty awful. They could be blasted and powdercoated if desired. I can do this, but it will cost a bit extra and take about 2 weeks longer plus shipping time.
Pics...
Rear:

Fronts:

Asking price is $180obo shipped to you. Best way to get in touch is via PM. Not really looking for an trades, but if you feel I may be interested, post it up.
Local install is available for a marginal fee.

·
Premium Member
2,527 Posts
These are the lowest springs out there. my buddy has a set on his 11 xB and when he's on his summer wheel setup he has about 3-4 inches of clearance. Look so good.

GLWTS

Id pick them up if I wasnt getting a set from my bud who is now going on bags haha.

·
Registered
783 Posts
how many miles are on the rear pair?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
how many miles are on the rear pair?
Oh boy. A bit. I'd say at least 60k. :eek:

Still do their job, and do it well.

I will entertain offers. :D

My shoes is tied! On the inside. I love my Osiris D3 2001's. Don't know why they ever discontinued them in the first place.

****, I'd trade for a pair of brand new Osiris D3 2001's in the same colorway I have plus like $50. :D
Springs for shoes.

·
Registered
783 Posts
do springs wear out with a lot of miles? I'm new to the springs world. haha.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not to my knowledge. They settle at first, but then they stay about where they settle. I'm sure if you have a ton of weight in the car or are constantly carrying a few ladies that tip the scales, then yes they can compress.

·
Registered
783 Posts
alright, i'm interested in them. I'll have to get back to you about it, as I don't have the money right now.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
OK.

Now, locked.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.