Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well . . .
I love the bumper cover I got from Phobic.
BUT, in the area I live in, they can't pave correctly. So, the corner bottoms are getting scrapped up, despite my best efforts.
Therefore, if anyone is interested in it, let me know and make me an offer.

It is ON my B and I am running it and will run it until I get an offer too good to pass up.

Stipulation:
I live in the area of South Carolina between Greenville, Spartanburg, and Columbia. It MUST be a pick-up. I am NOT shipping this thing anywhere.
I am willing to drive some distance (in reason) for an appropriate buyer- allowing a "meet-in-the-middle."

I'm open to a full-on bumper swap, if interested.
-Edit: that means money exchanged first. The bumper would be in lieu of removing it from my bumper and putting it on another silver xB's bumper. NOT a one-for-one. As my factory bumper is perfectly intact underneath, that would be stupid.

Reason I am thinking of selling
If it stays on, it WILL get destroyed eventually. Even at the offer Matt and I worked out, it will be a financial loss to me unless someone wants it BAD. So, if someone wants it, let me know. Otherwise, I will use it till I break it.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Shots:

As of yet, damage is JUST scuffed paint.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fyi people, this bumper costs 1,700$ in the dealership. Crazy, I know.

I had mine replaced (thank you insurance!!) and the mechanic quoted 1,000$ for just the bumper. So this is a steal for just a bumper cover exchange. Remember, it is DAMD.

Free bump :)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
So this is a steal for just a bumper cover exchange. Remember, it is DAMD.
I meant . . .
Money for the RS 7 bumper cover/lip kit.
(Enough to make me think seriously about getting rid of it before I break it. Remember, I have zero obligation or real need to sell)
THEN, a possibility of a bumper swap, at location of sell meet-up, in lieu of having to remove it from mine, transport it to your place, get new tape, then put on your B.
The advantage would be ease of sell/transport, plus the black part.
-I'm keeping my grills and fogs. Those aren't available.

I'm not desperate to sell, as I LOVE the cover. I just wanted to make the general open offer to sell in case someone wants it while it is still in good shape, for their own B and show use.
My B is a driver, and an aggressive one at that, and the nose will, eventually, get banged good enough to crack and break the lip. At that time, I'd remove it, see about repair, and probably leave it off for a while.

It is NOT optioned for only a stock-bumper swap for that and no cash. That would gain me nothing that I don't already have.
In that case, I'd just run it till it breaks.

It is an "If interested, make me an offer and I'd consider it."
That could mean. Nope. Not enough.
I have enough invested in it by paying Matt for it, shipping to me, then painting it silver that it is worth enough to me that I ain't just giving it away for a steal.
Any interested party must get close enough to that or surpass my investment to entice a sell. Hence, the "FS-maybe" . . .
If higher than what I paid for it from Matt, he gets part of that- to be fair to him.
(That's how I roll)

For RS-unique parts, you need an RS specific vin number to get a replacement piece. This is one of those parts . . .

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I see how it is, I give you a deal and you just sell it... dick. haha
Well . . .
I'll just keep it then!
And I was gonna split any "profit," if there was any, with you 50/50.

Not for sell anymore . . .
hehehehehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.