Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One pair of bumber lights. Passenger side has been used for a year. The driver side is brand new (still in wrapping) as it is a warranty replacement. The original driver's side progressively had LEDs going out, finally with about 6 (of 20) LEDs out, I requested the replacement. The original passenger side is still going strong with all LEDs. I can provide the malfunctioning light as well, in case you're handy with electronics and want to use it for spare components.

Side by side, you can tell the used one apart due to it being exposed to the elements; however on your car, the difference shouldn't be as obvious.

PM me if interested; $75 includes shipping.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
this is a great price for a great set of lights. Ive had mine for 2 years and people def give them a second look.

these will fit 2008-2010 models. these will not fit the new body style vents.
Thanks for mentioning the model years; I forget that not everyone is familiar with the application for these lights. Have you had any of your LEDs go out? I wonder what the general reliability is.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Hello there,

Still for sale? Any chance your in So. Cal?

Thanks,
Claudio
Don't forget, the bumper cover doesn't have to be taken off to install them. The use of liquid soap on the locking tabs really helps them to snap into place. Wiring them to the lights takes a little longer.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
***Edited*** Revised Offer "FS Oznium Lights"

Long story short... I was thinking about reinstalling when I found that the other used light had LEDs out too. I was able to get a replacement for it too (Oznium's customer service is great); then over the weekend, I took the old set apart and was able to re-solder a few connections and LEDs to get them working again.

So now I have a two working sets of lights:

1) This pair is used/taken apart/reassembled. I believe these were prototypes as they don't appear as bright as the replacements. $25 (shipping not included, calculate your cost from 45419)

2) This pair is brand new; however, since they're no longer covered under warranty I priced them accordingly. (If something happens I found that they're fairly easy to work on as long as you're comfortable with a small amount of soldering). These seem twice as bright as the used "prototypes" I have. $75 (shipping not included, calculate your cost from 45419)

If I get some extra time this weekend I'll try to post a few pics. I may end up keeping which ever set doesn't sell and reinstall them on my xB.

Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.