Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my OEM Scion Navigation System. My xB is only a few months old, so the nav is in excellent condition. My nav DVD, however, is scratched and will not work anymore. You can get them from Toyota or elsewhere (not going into that here). Before the disc got scratched, the unit worked flawlessly.

Asking $1000 + s/h OBO.

If you really want one, I can go buy a nav DVD and include it (you would just have to pay for it). Don't know why you would bother, but I just thought I'd put that out there.

Chris

· Premium Member
1,052 Posts
If I did not already have a reliable nav system (Tomtom GPS) I certianly would take you up on this. Have you tried scionlife yet? Maye one of those folks might want it.

· Registered
1 Posts
kungfookielbasa said:
I'm selling my OEM Scion Navigation System. My xB is only a few months old, so the nav is in excellent condition. My nav DVD, however, is scratched and will not work anymore. You can get them from Toyota or elsewhere (not going into that here). Before the disc got scratched, the unit worked flawlessly.

Asking $1000 + s/h OBO.

If you really want one, I can go buy a nav DVD and include it (you would just have to pay for it). Don't know why you would bother, but I just thought I'd put that out there.

Chris

kungfookielbasa:

Check your email, I just pinged you on this.

TIA...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.