Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are trying to get this house ready to sell and we have too much junk. I have the OEM steelies, wheels covers, upper/lower grills, and stock coil springs. I've checked the prices online and would rather not have to ship. If you're interested and will be at Asylum in two weeks, I will be glad to bring any of this to you. Here's what I'm asking:
Steelies = $200
Wheel Covers = $50
OEM Coil Springs = $200
Top/bottom Grilles = $125

PM me for details.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or, if you're somewhere along I-30, I-40, or I-81 from Arlington, Texas, to Johnson City, Tennessee, I can drop them off to you in September.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Also, please read my post. I don't want to have to ship any of this. It's all large and most of it is heavy. That's why I am offering to deliver to the places mentioned.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had no idea what to charge, so I checked online and thought I was discounting the prices. If they seem high, then the websites I checked are really out of line. I have Fig grilles, so I know they are less expensive depending on what you have done to them. The OEM grilles sell for much more after market. Thanks for the input.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.