Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get my stock steel wheels and tires outta the garage. Tires have less than 1000 miles on them. They are the Bridestone Vuranza LE400's tires. I live in Cincinnati and don't really want to ship them. Although, if I absolutely have to, I will. The first $300 takes them. I'll throw in the wheel covers too. TPMS sensors are NOT included as they were swapped into my 19" wheels.

Thanks!
-Jason

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no pictures of my car as of right now, and don't plan to take any until the rain in Cincinnati leaves and allows me to rid my box of all the beautiful bird doo doo and bug guts that are currently eating my clear coat (BIG tree above parking area). I figured that posting an introduction without the main conversation piece (pics of my ride) would be largely pointless and only be responded to with a simple "Welcome to the forums". I joined this forum today since I found it today. Thanks to Google, I found some very helpful information here and decided to join......to participate. Thanks for calling me out as a "leach" though. ;) You will see my introduction, including pics of my xB, in a couple of days.

· Registered
286 Posts
HaHa!!!

Good comeback.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.