Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tein p/n: SKC24-AUB00

Purchased brand new a few months ago. Springs were installed on an '08 xB for about 100 miles (yes, 100), then replaced with full coil-overs. I wanted to go lower..still not sure if that was the best decision, but they're on and it's LOW.. :p

The springs lowered my toaster very nicely! (See pic..)

Springs are in excellent/like-new condition. No damage of any kind. There is hardly even any dust on them.

Come in all the original packaging, the manual, warranty card and Tein decals. (Like I said, not even enough time to throw the box away.)

I will also include an Eibach front camber kit P/N 5.81260K (See Pics) - $35 Value. This kit was more than enough to correct the front camber with the springs.

Free shipping to the 48 States!

Asking $200 shipped. Pretty firm on price as I'm throwing in the camber bolts and paying the shipping for you.

I'm in Nor-Cal. Come pick them up in person if you want to save some $$.

I also have this listed on eBay if you want to go that route for added security. Link:

TEIN s Tech lowering Springs Scion XB 08 SKC24 AUB00 Eibach Camber Kit | eBay

Pictures:

· Registered
335 Posts
What's install like?

· Registered
335 Posts
Never done anything that major before. But I want to

· Registered
335 Posts
Look at this sales pitch here

· Registered
335 Posts
How's the ride? I'm looking to blow part of my bonus next month and its either lowering or new component speakers and the rest to saving up for rims.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How's the ride? I'm looking to blow part of my bonus next month and its either lowering or new component speakers and the rest to saving up for rims.
Ride is pretty nice. Especially for being so low.
It isn't much firmer than stock, but is a slight improvement.
The coilovers I ended up with were much harsher.

I actually had real regrets about coilovers vs. lowering springs as I never tracked my xB and find coils are too stiff for the street.

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
317 Views and nobody has jumped on these?

I know someone needs to lower their xB.

These are awesome springs!

Come on guys, help me get these out of my garage so I don't have to look at them and miss my xB...:confused:

I need closure....I need to move on... :p

· Registered
335 Posts
If I had the cash laying around they would have been sold already. I'm working on it

· Premium Member
709 Posts
Sweet!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.