Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tossing around the idea of selling my Toyota Racing Development cold air intake, and my Strub Catback exhaust. I'd like to get a short ram, because I like the way the look better. I also want to get a different exhaust, one that is 3inch all the way, with that being said that means my Weapon-R s-pipe would be up for grabs too. Trades are welcome, not really sure on a price yet. But I'd like to get what it's worth. :) Pics to follow

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have the Cold Air with the filter at the bottom.

The CAI was put on about 2 years ago, I love it, but I'm looking for something a little different, as stated. I lost one clip on it, which I'll look into replacing, but I have it installed without the clip and it works fine. (there are 2)
http://www.trdsparks.com/displaypart...&parts_id=1572
I paid $375 a few years ago.
I'd like to get 200 + shipping.

The exhaust sounds great, it's 2.5 inch. I recently ran into a little trouble with the law, so I want to sell it to make a little bit of money back. Currently it's off my car from court order so if I'm not using it, I may as well sell it haha. It's in great shape, I scraped the tip once on a driveway, and that's the only damage on it.
Strup Performance Upgrades
some info on it, it's the last one.
It's listed at $500 on their website. I think I paid close to $400 a few years ago.
I'd like to get 250 + shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.