Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I planned on using these in my xB but have since then changed my plans for something more stealthy. I'm looking for as close to $300 as possible. The price is not firm but I will take the best offer. Please dont low ball. The sub is brand new in the box has never been opened, these subs retail well over 200 in stores. The amp was going for about 300 when it was new. I used it in my old honda. I am an installer and NEVER abuse my equipment. As long it is properly set this amp should last a long long time.

I have paypal. You can email me at urdonesrh atyahoo or PM on here. I usually check this site every couple of days. Help me get rid of this stuff so I can buy the new equipment I need for my xB.

I will ship at your cost+paypal fees. Im in socal about an hour north of LA so pickup is an optinon too.

More info in a later post

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Still up for sale, sorry I have not taken pics yet. Like I said, the sub is brand new in the box, never been opened. The amp was used for a little over a year in my old honda. I will try to remember to take pics when I am at home.

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok my lagging is officially over! heres the pics. also snapped some pics of some other stuff ive got if anyones interested.
1farad non digital cap has a small dent, will take best offer+ shipping
1farad digital cap i havent completely decided to sell but am testing the waters, if the price is good ill probably sell it
the mtx sub is 100w rms. I dont even remember how much i paid for it. But if anyones interested just let me know. I have a sealed box built to spec for it also if you want that i can sell it for a lil bit more.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.