Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trading the '09 HTM for the '10 Murasaki, so...

Oznium side vent lights, on the car for two whole weeks: $120+$5 to ship = $125.00
Stock springs...make an offer.
NIA eyelids in HTM $30+$5 to ship. If I don't get an offer on these, they are going with the car.

I am in Arlington, Texas 76012, so if you're close, we can meet and exchange. I'll update as things go.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I was thinking about trading my 09 in on the 2010 release series. How good of a deal did you get? Somebody hurry and jump on the Oznium lights!!! :rockon:

·
Registered
783 Posts
I'll be interested in the NIA eyelids, if crz_jsph isn't.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The eyelids are installed with 3M double-sided tape. You just remove the old tape then cut new to fit and stick those suckers on those eyes.

As far as my deal: My car is a daily driver, 11,600 miles in 16 months, and a show car. The first trade amount was stupid, so I told them I would hate to walk out on the deal because of it. They came back with a better offer. The RS 7.0 starts at around $18,000 and I owe $8,000, so with the trade and the OEM items I want, I'm financing around $18,000.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Very nice! Post pics of the new ride when u get a chance. I think I am to upside down in my 09 to trade in on the 2010.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Mine is paid for but the next car I get is going to be an infinity g35 coupe it will be a 6 spd. car.
Just sayen I will keep my teal car for a clean slammed daily driver. Best money I spent.

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still available:
Oznium side vent lights, on the car for two whole weeks: $120+$5 to ship = $125.00
Stock springs...make an offer.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hellen-- didn't you get in on the first 10 sets from OZnium???
$125 shipped?? hmm..... Ito bad I just blew all my $$ on Xmas. :(

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
No, I didn't get in on the first ten...I had to pay the $129.99 + shipping. They were on the car only two weeks and are brand new. I'll even throw in the toggle switch.

Oh, meatcutter, the link in your signature is not working.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I might want the vent lights. I ordered them 3 weeks ago and they didn't come yet. How long did it take yours? and I might cancel them if I can get yours quicker. and its cheaper and I get the toggle switch too with yours. let me know.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hellen4Wheels said:
No, I didn't get in on the first ten...I had to pay the $129.99 + shipping. They were on the car only two weeks and are brand new. I'll even throw in the toggle switch.

Oh, meatcutter, the link in your signature is not working.
Thanks Helen. :) that sig link was for a home based business I tried.. COMPLETE FAIL.... :rofl: anyways, I'm "The_Butcher" on Scikotics. :)

I really love those lights, but not enough $$ after xmas.. :(

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I cannot believe no one has jumped on the vent lights. Come on, guys...I've got a new mods to pay for and I hate I can't use these lights on the new one.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hellen4Wheels said:
I cannot believe no one has jumped on the vent lights. Come on, guys...I've got a new mods to pay for and I hate I can't use these lights on the new one.
Hmmm, will they fit the "new one"?

Brewski

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Not the RS 5 (gold) or the RS 7 (purple) . . .
They come with body kits installed that have completely different side vent shapes. As that is where these light kits are designed to fit, they work in stock bumpers but not non-stock bumpers.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Brewski said:
Hellen4Wheels said:

Brewski
She said in plain english she cannot use them . Did you not look at the pics posted the fender vents are way different. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
474 Posts
Aljay said:
Brewski said:
Hellen4Wheels said:

Brewski
She said in plain english she cannot use them . Did you not look at the pics posted the fender vents are way different. :rolleyes:
Dah! My Bad... :eek:hno:

Brewski

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No, the new car has the DAMD body kit, so there are no vents. I think I have a buyer and am just waiting on the PayPal email that the funds are there.

You guys keep in mind that I do have a set of stock springs and some other miscellaneous stuff that I took off the '09. I'll keep watch on the classified thread for WTB ads.

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
TartanJack said:
Not the RS 5 (gold) or the RS 7 (purple) . . .
They come with body kits installed that have completely different side vent shapes. As that is where these light kits are designed to fit, they work in stock bumpers but not non-stock bumpers.
Additional note:
While there look like there are side vents, inc. color, in the RS 5 and 7 body kits, they are made into the body kit itself and must be drilled out to have any actual venting. So, they look like they have them (why I said the above), but they are really completely fake.
For that matter, the stock ones are fake too, unless you pop them out and replace they with either the driver-side TRD intake or get aftermarket screens.

The light kits in question are DESIGNED for the stock bumpers fake sidegrill area. The light unit fills the pop-out area.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.