Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it is that time to sell my second scion xB! This time i am leaving the scion world and i am ok with it haha! she is an amazing car and i got her brand new when i sold my old xb! the car is completely paid off so payment is up to you! i am going to list a few mods that i have done to the vehicle and then some pictures!!! I am located in central Florida and if you are interested in this vehicle it is up to you to pick the vehicle up! i can provide any information on the vehicle! i have owned it since June 11, 2008 and it has had all of the scheduled maintenance done to it and it has NEVER been in an accident!!

OK now for the good stuff!

Mods:
-22" HELO Rims with 235/30/22 tires
-HID headlights
-5% tint all around with a front strip
-7" flip out touch screen navigationg unitwith DVD capability, Blutooth and two audio-video inputs. I have also run all of the power wires and remote wires and RCA's for a mono block sub amplifier and a multi channel mids and highs amplifier!

Price: $15,500 OBO
/\This price is straight from Kelley Blue Book. The car is in excellent condition and it immaculate!!!! everything runs perfect and you really dont have to do too much to this car to make it a head turner!

·
Registered
741 Posts
The fourth photo shows the mileage as 16319.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.