Scion XB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a practically brand new Kontrol pro damper system with only 1000 miles on it, it comes with everything even in the original box. Asking for $700 obo (local pick up only for now)

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
Knowing WHERE local is would help.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice, not a bad deal but like Mister D asked...why are you sellin?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Long story short, my wife gave birth to my daughter, and everywhere I need to drive the xb to my daughter appointment required to drive over speed bumps, and it was messing up my frame, no matter how slow I went, it would still scrape, i would have to even tell my wife to get out and walk along the car just so I can try to clear the bumps. ha ha ha

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well whats sad was that I wasnt even that low, I put the df210 on and it seems like I was just a tiny bit lower than that with the ksports so I wasnt dumped or anything like that, yeah i know how to go over speed bumps and that didnt help iether.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Long story short, my wife gave birth to my daughter, and everywhere I need to drive the xb to my daughter appointment required to drive over speed bumps, and it was messing up my frame, no matter how slow I went, it would still scrape, i would have to even tell my wife to get out and walk along the car just so I can try to clear the bumps. ha ha ha

Oh man... no bueno

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,338 Posts
OK.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.