Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· Registered
110 Posts
i had opted out of it because from the small pics that the dealer showed me (and that i saw on the internet), it looked like a thin piece of fabric cut out to the shape of the back of the car. but that pic seems to do it a little more justice. how thick/tough is the cargo liner?

· Registered
167 Posts
Dealer charged me like $120 for mine. Spendy, but worth it IMO. I'm sure if you look around ebay or google shop it, you could find it for cheaper. I don't know how thick it is, but I have no worries about my friends big dog with big nails messing it up. The non-skid works pretty good too. For the most part, it keeps things from sliding around while I'driving.

· Registered
141 Posts
What a bummer! Like the 21st of July he was selling the same one for $88! Now he's askin $99. Scion web site has them listed for $119. Not sure what they charge to ship but the Ebay guy charges $13+ to San Diego so I'd save not very much. Now if they were still going for $88...... The cargo tray thingy though is much cheaper, $259 at Scion and last guy I saw won one for $169 from the Ebay guy. I'm gonna go search Ebay some more.....

· Registered
141 Posts
Wave Rider said:
$100 shipped if you want want mine :) Brand new works fine just need the cash and it doesnt fit over my seat covers now.
Where did you find seatcovers for the back seats? I haven't looked yet but I assumed they'd be hard to find with the 2/3 1/3 seat config. BTW, if you swear there's no dog hair on the liner (lol) I might just take you up on your offer. I'm in San Diego, where are you? I can do it by paypal.

· Registered
167 Posts
Chris-ib said:
Where did you find seatcovers for the back seats?
I've seen a few different seat cover companies that make them for the xB. Here is the place I plan on getting mine from.

http://www.katzkin.com/main.html

Do a search for "detroitbass" (I think that is his nickname) on this site. He's got pics of his seats and they look great!

G

·
http://newscionxb.com/interior_mods/neoprene_seats_updated_with_pictures-t1358.0.html

These are my seat covers. Theres a link on the first page to where I got them. They are 60/40's so you can fold one seat down. Mine are neoprene and also for sale but you can get cloth and other materials. Oh and you can just buy the front or the back or both to.

No the cargo mat doesnt have dog hair on it lol. I clean my car once a week. I do have a dog but the mat will be cleaned like new if someone buys it. Im in Olympia Washington so it wouldnt take long to get to you and paypal would be great. If you/someone is really interested in my cargo cover ill post some pics.

· Registered
141 Posts
Wow! I love the seat covers! I'm considering the durable (forgot the name) ones they recommend for dogs and work trucks. Or maybe not. :confused: It beats the hawaiian print ones we use now on our vehicles. What colors are in your covers Wave Rider? BTW, are there waves in Washington????? :D

G

·
Your welcome!

My seat covers are blacknight black.

And no there are no waves in Washington lol...well there are some small ones off the cost but its colder then a witches tit out there.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.