Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Eric said:
Damn, that's a lot of fur! I was wondering... does it shed?
It takes about an hour of driving around with the windows down to get all the fur that will shed out of the car. It's good to go now, no shedding. Just need to vacuum out the car to get rid of the pieces that fell out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm not gonna lie. That is a pretty rad concept? Is there a particular reason you did this? ie: marketing tactic, advertising a company, etc?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Not my style but I sure like the look of it. I to am currious as to the reason? Just enjoyment or advertisement. I can see reasons for both. Are you going to add more to the inside of the car?

God bless
John

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
OMG! That's the same color as the outfit the guy eviljack and I saw in Vegas Friday past. And I mean outfit, as in hat, jacket, pants and shoes, all the same light teal.

·
Registered
281 Posts
:lol: Unfortunately I'm too tall for this.....the fur would tickle my bald spot causing me to crash.....although it would be more comfortable if you landed upside down. :p

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
TulsaToaster said:
:lol: Unfortunately I'm too tall for this.....the fur would tickle my bald spot causing me to crash.....although it would be more comfortable if you landed upside down. :p
:rofl:

·
Royal Floor Sweeper
4,312 Posts
She hasn't been on in a while (the first post was about a year ago).

So, I'll try and help . . .
Headliners aren't too bad, just time consuming. Also, fake fur makes a HUGE mess.  Try to shake out all the loose/cut loops before installing.  That gets the bulk out.  Be prepared for A LOT of fuzz.  (I used to work at a fabric store, so I had to cut it.  I'd try and shake the worst away before the customer walked away.  It left a MESS on the floor.)

Additional: That said, once it stops shedding like mad, it pretty much stops.

·
Registered
739 Posts
Not my taste, but WOW, that's a lot of fur.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts