Scion XB Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some g35 stock 17" alloy rims on my local craigslist and was thinking of getting them for my xB since the lug pattern is the similar I believe. I am just not sure how they would look. Any opinions or feedback on anything like this?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey guys i know this is an old thread but i wasnt sure if i should start a new one since im in the same situation as boxitup.

·
Registered
151 Posts
I put my wifes old 17" wheels for her G35 up against the xb to kinda get an idea of what it will look like and i kinda like it! I will try to post a picture. Please feel free to leave positive and negative comments!

·
Premium Member
746 Posts
i like it

·
Registered
151 Posts
i like it
Thanks bro, now I just gotta get the right tires for em. These are all dry rotted and they would have been too big anyway. Im gonna run some 225/45/17's

·
Registered
151 Posts
Haha they sure do! Thats because they are not on the car lol. I just rolled them up next to the car to get an idea of what they would look like.....kinda like a ghetto photoshop hahaha. Im savin up for tires so ill deff have the wheels on the car before summer and ill post more pics.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Should look great was just teasing you
LOL! I wasnt sure cause people really do crazy things like that hahaha...tires sticking out a mile away from the car lol

·
Registered
151 Posts
hahaha yea lolll

·
Registered
151 Posts
nice man let me know how it goes powdercoat them black or bronze and you have a winner there ...:cheers:
Thanks man that's a good idea! Ill prob put them on the way they are for now and then when I get bored ill powdercoat em!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I know this is an old discussion but I recently put some G35 Rims on my Scion XB 2010 and they fit very well.. Judge yourself! I put new tires 225/45/17 and rides perfectly fine. No speedometer issues.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts