Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is bryan and im looking for some gauge pods or how you guys and gals have installed your gauges in your car. im working on my third owned xb and really wanting some gauges in my car, im looking at running three or four gauges so if you can help me out i will be great full for it. even post pics of what you have please.

·
Registered
845 Posts
If you are wanting gauges for looks, maybe look at the panel to the left of the OEM cluster. If you actually want to know what's going on and don't want to spend a crap load of money, get an ultragauge.
http://www.newscionxb.com/showthread.php?p=103194#post103194
There is a picture of my setup there. For some reason I can't upload a photo from my iphone. Says invalid file type??? Weird.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ive thought of that but im looking at 52mm gauges and how many do you think you can fit there, plus how sturdy does the cover peace become after you have to cute some of the area out and tabs for them to work?

·
Registered
845 Posts
ive thought of that but im looking at 52mm gauges and how many do you think you can fit there, plus how sturdy does the cover peace become after you have to cute some of the area out and tabs for them to work?
Cut some 52mm circles out of sticky paper and place them there to see how it feels. Then take the panel off and see if the holes are going to mess with anything behind.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.