Scion XB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone! I am currently working with NIA bodykits to help design and come out with a lip kit for the 2nd Gen xB's. Right now we are in the works for the front lip and side skirts. This is a long shot but the front lip is looking to be around the $180.00 price range but of course, it can be less than that.

We're trying to design something that looks great , is stylish and most important than all, it has to be driver friendly! Lol!

I want to hear from you all. Opinions, ideas and suggestions are wanted from you all. Please chime in!

Hopefully soon, we will have something to post up......very soon!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Those are sssssssssssiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to see what shows up! :naughty:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm running 19's with 225/35 and DF210's for the drop myself so right now Kevin (Owner of NIA) is thinking of making a lip kit that only extends about 1" past the car. Like I said previously, he tries to make the kits driver friendly.

·
Registered
133 Posts
JohnnyBoy said:
I'm running 19's with 225/35 and DF210's for the drop myself so right now Kevin (Owner of NIA) is thinking of making a lip kit that only extends about 1" past the car. Like I said previously, he tries to make the kits driver friendly.
I like the idea of it being driver friendly. I will be going with a 20" rim so I know I am looking forward to a driver friendly kit but still give me that lower stance with the 20's.

I was thinking of something that would help out. Try to make at least two designs for the Gen2 xB owners to decide from, and the one with the most votes get the approval of production. The more people that get a chance to have a opinion in a decision like this, the more sales would be made because you know its something that the buyer will want.

·
Premium Member
808 Posts
I'm running the 16" OEM alloy rims right now with the NF210 lowering springs. I like the way it looks, so I'm thinking about staying with 16's when I decide what rims I want. A one-inch lip and side skirts would make it all come together. My B is my daily driver, so I have to watch driveways, speed bumps, and entrances already...I am prepared to be even more cautious. How about a kit that can be put on for shows and removed for daily driving? Maybe a "clip-on" like Dad's Sunday tie? How's that sound?

·
Registered
170 Posts
My box is also a daily driver so a one inch lip kit would be perfect or maybe a lip kit that wouldnt be too low to scrape for people with df210s. Also since the J's lip kit idea was stupid, what about a carbon fiber lip kit for the box? i think it would look nice with a carbon fiber hood and spoiler combo, iono just an idea...

I have a HTM and im thinking something like this would be sweet

Also i hope NIA goes with a lip kit to compliment thier eyelids because those sleepy eyes they have are sick!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Two options would be nice. One in Carbon fiber and one in polyurathane.

I have a CF hood and would also like to get the xgangster CF spoiler and mid wing for the Gen2. The kit offered in a CF option would really tie it all in together.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.